Team Imperator
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Team Imperator

Forum de la team Imperator sur Killzone Liberation,Killzone 2 et Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Présentation xGho0sT

+5
Imp Blackened
Imp Lupi Fr
DaRkLeX
martialneuma
aaa
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

Arme préféré : VNS-10 Scylla

Présentation xGho0sT Empty
MessageSujet: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeMar 7 Avr - 13:20

Je débute sur RR, jsuis pas encore mega fort, mais ça commence...

Prénom : Henri
Pseudo : xGho0sT (faudrait que Spif envoi une invite pour que je rejoinge la Imp...)
Arme préferée : Presque toute
Map préférée : Je me rappelle pas comment c'etait, mais j'aime bien tranchée...
Grade : << bientot <<< (j'ai commencé hier alors...)

J'pense avoir tout dit...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
martialneuma
Moderateur
Moderateur
martialneuma

Arme préféré : Fusil d\'Assaut StA-52 LAR

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeMar 7 Avr - 14:14

yo Ghost moi aussi ma map preferée c'est tranché ! Bon on a pas joué longtemps , je suis tombé sur Elektrotech et on est repassé sur Kz
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 17:39

Enfait, c'est pas tranchée, c'est Rotterdam !

J'ai une bonne ou mauvaise nouvelle pour certain, JE CROIS qu'il y a un mec qui surveille, si des gens cheatent... Mais je sais pas dans quelle version du jeu où il surveille...
DaRkLeX
Doyen des Imp
Doyen des Imp
DaRkLeX

Arme préféré : Fusil à Lunette SLAR StA-52

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 18:20

T'es sur qu'il y a un gars qui surveille ?
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 22:02

Je crois oui... Je vais citer un message...

En gros, le titre du topic, c'est les dev's qui se disent des questions et des suggestion sur une chatbox...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Citation
12:04
[Comment From whoelse]
Did you feel under pressure to produce such a quality title after the success of the PS3 games? 12:05
[Comment From depward]
Bend is a beautiful area... jealous of your office location!
12:05
John Garvin: We met with Ted and the creative team over the first part of the project to get the story and gameplay completely in synch. We're also in synch with the novel, comic, ARG ....
12:06
John Garvin: whoelse: We felt no pressure. We're already known for our high quality PSP games like Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow... we've already set the bar for PSP games.
[Comment From dan]
so are u able to use your ps3 controller for the psp. ive heard rumors but havent seen anything
[Comment From Matt-PSLS]
Great Game! I love it!
John Garvin: Thanks Matt.
12:07
Chris Reese: Yes, you can use the Dualshock controller for the PS3 with Retribution if you use the Resistance Connect feature that allows you to connect via USB cable Retribution to the PS3 running R2.

John Garvin: Dan: Yes, if you have R2 and R:R you can use PSP Plus mode to play our game with a Duoshock...
[Comment From Lando]
Hi and thank you for answering our questions! Is Resistance Retribution just the earlier Syphon Filter games for PSP repainted with Resistance's motif in mind?
[Comment From Shane]
Game is amazing
12:08
[Comment From enewtabie]
is there a way to look at mp stats from your pc? or is that possible. Similar to what Killzone.com is doing..Thanks
John Garvin: Lando: we started with the Syphon engine obviously, but it's a completely game. We had to engineer all new enemies, weapons, and control schemes.
[Comment From Matt-PSLS]
When in development of this game, did you get more inspiration from the first Resistance or from R2?
12:09
Chris Reese: Resistance Multiplayer supports stats that can be viewed on myResistance.net, just like you can with R2. We are rolling out the website stats very soon.

12:09
[Comment From Phillip]
I know the first two resistance games were first person. What made you all do this one as a third person shooter?
12:10
John Garvin: Matt: we started with RFOM because it was out when we started development. But we got early docs, designs, Chimera types, and so on from R2 very early, and we knew from the beginning that we wanted to bridge those two games. So a little of both, but I would say mostly RFOM in terms of presentation, story.

Chris Reese: correction to the stats. they are currently live on myResistance.net NOW.
[Comment From Dan- PSLS]
If you had the chance, would you guys make a sequel to the game?
12:11
John Garvin: Dan: We're still recovering from making the first one. Présentation xGho0sT Smile
[Comment From Krizz]
How long is the story mode
[Comment From Josh aka Zookey]
that's cool hehe--glad to see so much blood, sweat and tears have been put into this
12:12
[Comment From JediMPG]
what was it like coming up with infected mode
John Garvin: Phillip: Our engine is third person, and because it's a PSP, we wanted to slow the pace of the game a *little* bit... so we used a cover-based, pop and shoot approach to the action. I think that style works best in third person. what do you think?
[Comment From Shane]
What was the differnce between work on resistance then syphon filter
12:13
John Garvin: Krizz: It took me about 8 hours to beat the game for my final runthrough, without doing any of the intel or skill points. And I knew what I was doing, so first time player might take 12 hours, depending on how good you are at this type of game.
12:13
[Comment From gamermoney]
will we see any characters from resistance fall of man or resistance 2 in the game and if not then will there be any reference to them or srrpa?
12:14
[Comment From Phillip]
Yes I agree. I prefer third person over first person. It makes the game much more enjoyable.
John Garvin: Gamermoney: You not only see them, you get to fight alongside them and interact with them in a few levels: both Parker and Cartwright. Parker is also the narrator for our game.
Chris Reese: Infected mode came about by us asking the question "What if Grayson was infected?" We wanted to see just how it would change the story and play mechanics.

[Comment From reson8er]
What was your inspiration to link the PSP and PS3, especially the awesome "plus" mode. I LOVE IT!
12:15
Chris Reese: We are glad everyone is enjoying playing with PLUS mode with Resistance Connect. That came about from some of our engineers just playing around with the hardware and experimenting. When we started putting it together it just clicked right away for us as a new and fun way to play the game.
12:15
John Garvin: reson8er: we wanted to reward hard-core fans of the series. If you own both R:R and R:2, it means you're a fan, and we wanted to provide something extra for those who loved both games enough that they didn't trade in R:2 when they were done playing it.

12:16
[Comment From Feba]
How much did you take into account the PSP's portability, and the ability to pick it up (and perhaps more importantly, put it down) and play it for short bursts like train/bus rides or waiting for appointments?
12:16
[Comment From King]
Being that the is the first time the cloven have appeared as enemies, were you guys given the freedom to develop them more?
12:17
John Garvin: Feba: hopefully, a lot. We've made three other games for PSP, Dark Mirror, Logan's Shadow, and Combat Ops... I think those, like R:R, are all built for pick-up-and-play. We give you lots of check points and a mission structure that lets you jump to any level easily. Have you played any of our other games?
12:17
[Comment From Fredbob3]
did you make the storyline or did Insomniacs?
12:19
John Garvin: Fredbob3: Jeff Ross, one of my designers here at Bend Studio, and I wrote the story completely on our own. We submitted it to Insom for approval, and they loved it. We tried hard to tie into the universe and they gave us a lot of freedom to come up with cool stuff that stayed true to their vision.
Chris Reese: PSP portability has always been an element that we consider when developing these large scale games like Syphon and now Resistance. Specifically with Retribution we wanted to make the game easy to get into so that if you put the game down and pick up later, even weeks to months later you can pick up where left off and get right back into the action without having to relearn how to play all over again.
[Comment From Chris]
How essential was the lock-on mechanic to the faster gameplay in Resistance Retribution compared to the Syphon Filter games? How did you guys go about making that work so that it felt like a natural part of the gameplay?
[Comment From Feba]
Josh, actually, I just got my PSP last week. I had looked at some of them; you've got some of them up on the UMD Legacy store, right?
12:20
[Comment From Johnnybeans]
I loved the opening scene with them bailing out of the plane. I used to be a paratrooper myself so that was great. What was the most challenging part in making retribution?
12:21
Chris Reese: Aim Assist was a critical part of being able to provide the fast paced action that we put into Retribution and still provide challenging combat situations.
[Comment From kevin smith]
i love it!!!
[Comment From bryant]
could u tell us more about the ranking system in mp?
John Garvin: King: We loved the Cloven so much that we wrote and entire series of collectables called "Cloven Lore" that you can find throughout our game. There are also Cloven "shrines" you can find... just listen for the creepy Russian folk music... Insom gave us a lot of freedom to develop the Cloven, but they also gave us a ton of great material from RFOM and other materials... lots of backstory. Ted Price gave me the early history of the Cloven, how they were the accidental creation of Dr. Malikov, the result of early experiments with vaccines against the Chimeran virus.
12:22
[Comment From KingsoraBe]
So how did you guys celebrate the release of the game were you have been working on for months?
Chris Reese: Yes, you can find both Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow on the PSN Store for download directly to your PSP.
John Garvin: Feba: yes, you can find them on the PSN store.
[Comment From joostin]
Do we need to have the psp2000 video out cables to play RR on the big screen? I know it utilizes psp plus! for the DS3, but does it also work with remote play or usb connection?
12:24
Chris Reese: Multiplayer has an experience reward system. You earn points for kills, objectives, aiding fellow players, and so on. Those experience points allow you to earn ranks, 12 in total. Each rank earned will provide new Taunt animations that never seem to get old Présentation xGho0sT Smile
John Garvin: Johnnybeans / Chris: the most challenging part was the controls. It's really hard making an awesome 2 stick shooter like RFOM and R2 work on a 1 stick platform. You guys will have to tell us if we pulled it off. Aim assist was worked in very early because we wanted to keep the pace of the game high and exciting.
[Comment From Sammy]
You clearly spent a lot of time fleshing out the multiplayer in Resistance Retribution. In your opinion, what makes a good multiplayer experience, especially on a portable system?
[Comment From JKar275]
Do the underwater levels contain any special new weapons, vehicles, or enemies that are only found underwater?
[Comment From jason]
why are you guys so awesome with the psp!!!? first two awesome syphon filters then now the amazing R:R. cant wait for syphon filter ps3
12:26
John Garvin: KingsoraBe: We celebrate lots of different ways. We're giving the studio some time off as comp time; we're actually having our ship party tomorrow night, where we'll hoist some beers and sign a bunch of posters for each other (I've got signed posters of every game I've worked on, starting with Syphon Filter 1).
12:26
[Comment From GamePro Sid]
On the multiplayer front, can you play over an infrastructure or is it all ad-hoc Wi-Fi?
12:27
John Garvin: Thanks Jason.
12:27
Chris Reese: Multiplayer supports both Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure
12:28
[Comment From Enigma777]
Can you use a dualshock to play it on a PSP1000? And do you NEED a copy of R2 to play it with a dualshock?
12:28
Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: Once again, we're chatting with Chris Reese and John Garvin from SCEA Bend Studio, developers of the just-released PSP-exclusive shooter, Resistance: Retribution. We've got a *lot* of great questions in the queue, so please, keep them coming!!

12:29
Chris Reese: Yes, you can use the Dualshock with the PSP 1000. The PSP 1000 will connect to the PS3 via USB cable just like the newer PSP's.
[Comment From Feba]
How does Infected mode affect the canon of the Resistance story? Is it considered to be completely external to it? If so, are there any details that are only able to be seen through infected mode that are still considered canonical?
[Comment From RickyTicky]
A shout out to the coolest team working on the PSP - What's up Sony Bend?!
John Garvin: JK: yes, we have our version of the Furie that is only under water. In our game they're called Sirens and have different attacks, and you can kill them.
[Comment From Fredbob3]
Who worked on the trailers? how long did they take to make?
12:30
John Garvin: Hey RickyTicky, thanks for coming on!
12:31
John Garvin: Fred: our producing team puts all the trailers together. We like them to. They worked with a production house called Antfarm. The Europe trailers are great too. Wait until you see our version of the Twisted History trailer.
[Comment From KingpinZero]
Mr.Reese and Garvin, would you like to sort out a curiosity of mine? Does Dark Mirror and Logan Shadow uses Dynamic shadows and lights, like the first splinter cell?
[Comment From Hoeeiu]
Should i buy a PSP and this game right now Présentation xGho0sT Biggrin ?
John Garvin: Yes!

Dernière édition par aaa le Mer 22 Avr - 22:04, édité 1 fois
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 22:02

[Comment From Richard]
Great work guys!! I just brought the game today, and it is amazing.
12:32
[Comment From westendmatt]
Without criticizing R2, I have to say Retribution feels MORE like a sequal to the original than R2 did. I love the inclusion of the original narrator and I hope the full game has more of that "alternate history" feeling that I felt was missing in R2.
Chris Reese: Kingpin Zero: yes, we make extensive use of dynamic lighting and shadows in all of our titles.
[Comment From joostin]
Do you recommend playing through uninfected first and then playing through a second time with an infected Grayson?
Chris Reese: Thanks Richard!
[Comment From Jonathan Acevedo]
This game looks like a true portable tribute to the Resistance. Congrats on doing such a great job.
12:33
John Garvin: Feba: Infected story canon? Watch the ending movie all the way through the credits, you'll see a "credit cookie" that will answer your question. Présentation xGho0sT Smile

[Comment From Johnnybeans]
I am lost on my psp 75% of the time playing games on psp without my 2 analog sticks. I am finding my way around fine in retribution. Great work guys!
John Garvin: Thanks Jonathan.
12:34
[Comment From GarrettW]
Any plans to release a soundtrack over the PSN?
Chris Reese: The great thing about infected mode is that you can play at any time with it. You can continue the story with it or replay any of the levels in mission mode.
John Garvin: Joostin: they're really different play styles. One is health management based, the other health regen. so it's really up to you. the core story doesn't change either way, but characters will react to you're being infected.
12:35
[Comment From RandomHero]
will there be dlc for the game
12:35
John Garvin: Garrett: the sound track is going to be released on Itunes. It might already be out. Gary Schyman did an awesome job on it... he's the same guy that did Bioshock ... and, believe it or not, he also did the music for the "Where in the World is Matt" you-tube videos.
12:36
[Comment From Fredbob3]
thanks for the gamma option under video. thats always been my biggest problem.
Chris Reese: Currently there are no plans for DLC.
[Comment From King]
I've noticed multiplayer has a lot of features that weren't expected, but at the same time very welcomed. Do you guys feel you have set the portable bar when it comes to multiplayer?
12:37
[Comment From Microshock]
How much of the UMD does this game use?
John Garvin: Westendmatt: We love R2. The sense of scale and they achieved in the attack on America is awesome. I also loved RFOM... I really liked the WW2 vibe as well.
[Comment From robofreak111]
Excellent Game
John Garvin: Thanks!
Chris Reese: The UMD is FULL!
12:38
[Comment From Travis]
Will there be any other Resistance Retribution wallpapers or themes for the PSP?
12:38
John Garvin: Travis: yes! stay tuned for further details. The guys on the playstation blog site will probably make an announcement when wallpapers and such are available on PSN. They might be up there now.
12:39
[Comment From KingsoraBe]
It really hurts me to see awesome PSP games selling bad because of piracy. What do you guys think about that your games get downloaded. Does it hurt when you see people talking about a downloader version of your game. Because even as a gamer I really hate it that people play the game in this way.
Chris Reese: Our goal with multiplayer was to make a game we enjoyed playing. All of our decisions for multiplayer were based around that. If played a map or a game mode that we didn't fundamentally have fun with we would go back to the drawing board and reinvent it. We played a lot of Retribution multiplayer and still doing it today!
Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: Travis, you should be able to find some themes on the PS Store right now!

12:40
[Comment From GarrettW]
Thanks for answering all of our questions, guys! Much support for the team! Now, I must get back to work, or I'll get fired. See y'all on the battlefield!
[Comment From Travis]
Thanks!!! My PSP is going to be dubbed out with Resistance!!
[Comment From Bades47]
Do I need to play resistance 1 to understand this?
John Garvin: King: I wish pirates / players understood how much they were hurting developers on the PSP. If a dev can't make money on a platform, they won't put money into the games. For every game they pirate -- especially if it's a game they *finish* and had fun with and a game they go online with -- it hurts our ability to make a similar game next time.
12:41
John Garvin: Thanks Garrett.
12:41
[Comment From joe]
boo to pirates!
12:42
[Comment From Guest]
any difficulities/issues going from a console FPS to a portable 3rd person shooter? and why the switch?
John Garvin: Bades: I wouldn't hurt to play RFOM, but we're a stand alone story with an all new character and all new settings. And we fill in a lot of blanks for new players as well, so no worries.
John Garvin: Guest: 2 sticks vs 1 stick.
12:43
Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: We've got just a few more minutes with John and Chris from the Sony Bend team. Get your final questions in now, guys!

Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: (and girls)

John Garvin: We always try to change up the mechanics and controls to fit the platform.
John Garvin: Did you think it worked?
Does the USA version run on different online servers then the Japan one?? (I have the Japan one)
[Comment From Fredbob3]
definately
12:44
[Comment From perry]
it worked great!
[Comment From Ethan]
Yes
[Comment From enewtabie]
How are you feeling about the terrific ratings that RR is receiving now. Across the board it seems to be a stellar title.
[Comment From RickyTicky]
The controls are IMO pretty cool the way they are - I wouldn't want them any other way
12:45
John Garvin: Thanks! whew. We knew the controls were going to be our biggest challenge.
Chris Reese: Multiplayer supports a global server so players can play worldwide against each other. We have servers placed all around the world and technology incorporated into the game that will find the closest server for hosting games to ensure the best play experience.
[Comment From Feba]
Are there any games (developed by other groups) that are very popular (or unpopular!) around the Sony Bend offices, things that you draw inspiration from, or ideas of what *not* to do? Or things that are very different from what you do, like puzzle games?
[Comment From Fredbob3]
can you make an infected demo? is the demo infectable/psp plus!able?
12:46
John Garvin: Feba: there are 40 of us, and we're all gamers. We play everything. Right now everyone is playing Res 5, Killzone 2. I'm looking forward to Patapon 2.
[Comment From Brent]
I just wanted to say I've never played a Resistance game. I've just never been into the FPS very much. But I do want to say thank you for supporting the PSP by making games on it!
John Garvin: Infected works on our current demo.

Chris Reese: We are delighted with the response we have been receiving for the game. We enjoyed making Retribution and really happy that some many others are sharing in the fun.
[Comment From Fantatier]
Will all the cross compatibility things work with my (old) phat PSP?
12:47
John Garvin: PSP Plus works with all versions of the psp hardware.
[Comment From muhu]
What are you going to do with those who cheat online? I've grown tired of encountering them in every other match I play.
[Comment From Andre Issa]
yeah demo is infectable! I tried it myself and you can also use dualshock 3
Chris Reese: Yes, the Resistance Connect feature will work with ALL models of the PSP.
[Comment From Fantatier]
sweet, thanks Présentation xGho0sT Smile
12:48
[Comment From mdd34]
I'm sold on the game, thanks for bringing such a quality title to the PSP! I will be purchasing it soon!
[Comment From Travis]
The lock on and cover system makes the game feel right. Without them, the game would probably feel awkward.
John Garvin: Thanks mdd! I hope you like it.
Chris Reese: We are actively looking into the online cheating and logging information on the cheaters. There will be Retribution!
[Comment From LeChuckie]
I didn't relise the demo was infectable, thats pretty neat
John Garvin: Travis: we agree. we tried lots of different control / aiming schemes.
12:49
John Garvin: LeChuckie: yeah, you can try infected mode and you can play the demo with a dualshock if you have R2!
John Garvin: I would love to see a trophy system for PSP!

[Comment From Kilpon]
I really like the Chimeran skull and crossed rifles design you guys came up with. Will you guys be releasing any PS3 or PC sized wallpapers featuring it?

12:51
John Garvin: Kilpon: I love that design too. We came up with it very early when we were working on Grayson's story. I wanted a "sacred symbol" that would define his experience... and the symbol fit into the WW2 motif, because Grayson's brother was an RAF pilot and those guys put whacked images on all their coats and planes.

Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: That's all the time we've got for today! Thanks Chris and John, and thanks everyone for asking some really excellent questions! Don't forget, you can watch the replay of this chat right here in the Blog. For those of you who joined late - many of your questions were answered earlier, so it's definitely worth a read!

John Garvin: Thanks for the questions everyone!

Chris Reese: Thanks everyone.

[Comment From Ron]
Thanks for chatting with us!

[Comment From Darkatomz]
Thanks a lot guys!

[Comment From xaos]
Thanks guys, I'm going to take a swing at the tournament, so wish me well

12:52
[Comment From NOSlaver]
Thanks guys

thanks for this!

[Comment From INFECTED503]
Awesome work guys! Thanks and see you online!

John Garvin: Have fun, and we'll see you online. My handle is Grumpy_old_man

Fin
----------------------------------------------------------------

En résumé, son pseudo sur le jeu c'est : Grumpy_old_man (attention, yen a d'autre qui surveille, mais je connais pas leur pseudo...)

RE CITATION

So what have we learned?

1) We're probably getting a community website that tracks stats
Chris Reese: Resistance Multiplayer supports stats that can be viewed on
myResistance.net, just like you can with R2. We are rolling out the website stats very soon.

2) Either Resistance will be patched, or thet're bluffing.
Chris Reese: We are actively looking into the online cheating and logging information on the cheaters. There will be Retribution!

3) The developers play online, which may explain how games with excessive hacking can get suddenly shut down

4) If you see "Grumpy_old_man" in you're game... probably a good idea to stop hacking Présentation xGho0sT Tongue
Imp Lupi Fr
Moderateur
Moderateur
Imp Lupi Fr

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr - 3:17

Il y avait ça et d'autres infos toutes aussi intéressante...ce fut long mais j'ai tout lu ^^ merci aaa
http://lupi8ou9.skyrock.com/
DaRkLeX
Doyen des Imp
Doyen des Imp
DaRkLeX

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr - 20:53

Ghost tu crois vraiment que j'vais lire ça -_-''
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr - 13:30

J'aurais jamais cru que quelqu'un aurait tout lu... Meme pas moi xD Bravo Lupi xD

Darklex ---> Regarde mon premier post avant la grande citation et mon deuxieme post tout en bas en rouge. C'est un des trucs les plus important...
Imp Blackened
Moderateur
Moderateur
Imp Blackened

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr - 17:21

OUi c'est trop long !!! Et quand c'est long, c'est trop long !!!

Si non ben ouais... Moi je suis dans une team d'un Français de 11 ans lol XxDarkLiquexX
http://www.teamimperator.forumgaming.fr
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 11:54

Euhh... J'ai vu sur RR un mec qui s'appelait Ghost_Imperator...

Vous... Savez qui c'est ???

P.S. C'est pas moi...
DaRkLeX
Doyen des Imp
Doyen des Imp
DaRkLeX

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 12:16

J'l ai jamais vu
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 12:39

Moi je l'ai vu ce matin... Son grade c'etait "l"

Une barre quoi...

Sa team : SONN (ca c'est ce qu'on voit, je connais pas le nom complet...)
DaRkLeX
Doyen des Imp
Doyen des Imp
DaRkLeX

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 12:54

De toute façon on s'en fou de lui ^_^
martialneuma
Moderateur
Moderateur
martialneuma

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 13:57

aaa a écrit:
Moi je l'ai vu ce matin... Son grade c'etait "l"

Une barre quoi...

Sa team : SONN (ca c'est ce qu'on voit, je connais pas le nom complet...)

On a joué avec lui hier ! Vic , Harad , Bonzai et me
Siropourlatoux
Fondateur
Fondateur
Siropourlatoux

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 14:07

Ghost_Imperator fait partit du clan Son of liberty (mgs 2) il est major et lague enormement.
Nony2310
Moderateur
Moderateur
Nony2310

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 22:02

moi je les vu et j'ai compris que c'était pas toi car pour commencer j'ai ton pseudo et c'est pas lui enuite pas le bon clan puis un gros lagueur et pour finir une grosse bouse c'est a dire tout lle contraire de toi

Dernière édition par Nony2314 le Dim 3 Mai - 15:11, édité 1 fois
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeDim 3 Mai - 14:56

Nony --> Jsuis toujours pas dans le clan de la Imp parce que je croise jamais Vic, j'suis dans la [xTm] et ya que Darklex et moi xD
Nony2310
Moderateur
Moderateur
Nony2310

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeDim 3 Mai - 15:11

ouais bref c'est pas toi
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 12:42

J'ai vu thenewcray aujourd'hui mais j'ai pas pu joué avec lui ... Sad

J'suis * maintenant et dans env 1000 à 1500 point je suis **

J'ai eu plus de 1000 point en une heure ^^
Nony2310
Moderateur
Moderateur
Nony2310

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 14:29

bin franchement sa se fait facil en CPS les 1000 en 1H
aaa
Admin
Admin
aaa

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 16:40

Moi jtrouve que c'est mieux les parties CFN Rotterdam ^^
Nony2310
Moderateur
Moderateur
Nony2310

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 17:11

oué c'est pas mal aussi en fait moi je trouve que tout le mode sont bien sauf assimilation maquis sa fait rien en point lol
WhiteShadow
Dieu des Imperator
Dieu des Imperator
WhiteShadow

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 11:07

yo apres je vais jouer ce serait bien de venir m'apprendre lol
http://downparadise.com
Nony2310
Moderateur
Moderateur
Nony2310

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 11:19

lol si tu te demerde autant que sur RR sa devrai le faire moi personne ma aidé lol j'ai même un screen d'une assimilation avec AtakFromMars ou je suis le meilleur joueur il faut savoir que martial a plus de 82 000 points ^^ et je l'ai explosé ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation xGho0sT   Présentation xGho0sT Icon_minitime

Présentation xGho0sT
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant